Distance learning idea generation workshop
Being able to generate more and better ideas lies at the core of many things.
For individuals this means being able to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things in your work and personal life, better promotion prospects etc. It means being able to explore your true purpose. It means being more productive and happier.
And so much more!
For your organisation this could mean new products, new services, better ways of doing things, solving tricky problems, diversifying from your competition, more effective and fulfilled teams and spotting more business opportunities to mention but a few.
If you or your team were more creative would this improve your companies growth?
If your staff were more creative what might that be like?
What you get
- 8 video conferencing sessions lasting about an hour each (but allocate a little extra time so we don’t need to cut short discussion)
- Exercises between sessions to help embed the learning and practice techniques
- Private blog for the group so that delegates can share their experiences and ideas
- A set time for each session with one week between sessions
- Minimum 4 people, Maximum 10
- Time to practise what is learned in group or individual breakouts
- Free PDF version of ‘A Book about Ideas’ for delegates
- Other resources
Not sure what you are getting?
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a chat on line
Don’t know if it will be any good?
Why not try out a free one hour sample session for yourself?
Just send me an email at: email@example.com and we can organise a time and date.
- £ 575 (GBP)
- € 640 (EUR)
- $ 755 (USD)
- C$ 995 (CAD)
- A$ 1,050 (AUD)
Interested in booking on a public workshop?
I schedule public workshops when interest is high enough. If you would like to be kept informed on when the next public workshop will be running please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will keep you informed about times and dates.